Medical practice closure services
Secure turnkey services for closing practices
Arkansas Records Management is your complete source for compliant turnkey disposition of patient records from closed medical practices. Our services include:
- Secure physical removal and transfer to our Privacy Plus ® Certified secure storage facilities for paper records or electronic media.
- Once we take over patient records, we assume care, custody and control responsibility for the records, contractually absolving the physician from any further responsibility for his or her records.
- Indexing and barcoding for search and patient access.
- Assignment of retention date. Prior to the retention expiration date, we contact the designated contact person for instructions to assign a new retention date or securely destroy the records
- Secure NAID AAA Certified paper record or electronic media destruction once the approved retention period has expired — with destroyed materials directed to appropriate recycling venues.
- For closed practices, patient records can be made available at no cost to the doctor.
Commonly asked Questions
1. “What does it cost?”
- Our minimum monthly storage rate is $38.00 and that will store up to 100 letter size cartons.
2. “Is there a contract?”
3. “I don’t know where to begin”
- We will work with you step-by-step to assure a smooth transition.
Customized medical practice closure services
Since no two medical practices are exactly the same, we customize our services to meet unique circumstances. To get started, with no obligation, call 501.525.5752 and we will answer your questions. We are happy to visit you at your office or ours. If you prefer, you may contact us by using the contact form on this page. We will immediately respond.
Request Your Quote
About our team
Arkansas Records Management is a professional service company based in Hot Springs, Arkansas. We serve organizations throughout the state including Little Rock. Our staff eats, sleeps, and breathes files, indexed fields, retention schedules, audit trails, scanning, and shredding.
As records become more and more complex, and the task of properly managing your firm's documents become overwhelming tasks, we have the solutions to solve those issues and free up your staff and resources to do more of what you do best.